19 October 2005

Happy Birthday, Sis!

Katharine is 34 today.
She is the best (only) sister I have.
She is cool.
She is pretty.
She was a cheerleader in high school.
She is old.
She can drive.
We used to play office and school when we were kids.
She is 16 months my junior.
She was always better at the school thing than I was and I admire her for it.
She was always better at the social thing than I was and I admire her for it.
She has a boyfriend.
They are getting married.
Oh, by the way, Katharine has agreed to be my running mate in the 2008 Presidential race. That's right folks, a woman vice-president and a brother/sister team in the White House.
It's never been done...so we're gonna do it.

Happy Birthday, Pinky!




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, big brother!!!
I love you!! You made my pretty green eyes swell up with tears of joy!!!
You are the best (only ) brother I have ever wanted!!

19/10/05 12:03  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job!

22/10/05 11:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home