16 October 2005

Here in my car, I feel safest of all....



I replaced the battery in my poor, neglected baby girl today.
Not only did she start right up, but she popped into "creeper" gear as though it were just yesterday that we had been trompin' around on the trail.
What an extraordinary vehicle!
She's completely stock, but she can do everything that the tricked out boys can do.
And believe me, that's a boast that's been tested.
In early 2003, I took a new job and thought a more professional and fuel-efficient vehicle might be warranted.
So, I bought the Nissan Sentra that I drive now and the Jeep was relegated to the "garage" out back.
We've even downgraded the insurance to "recreational vehicle" because of her lack of use.
We periodically toy with the idea of selling her, but every time I start her, the very idea of getting rid of her hurts.
She's been good to me over the years, she's a '92, and I thought she deserved a dedicated post.
There is another photo of her before her battery
change over on my photo blog.













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home