06 October 2005

Those dirty sons-a.......


This is more of a tantrum than a permanent part of my presidential platform, but, if we are ever able to identify the "THE MAN" gene, I will make it a nationwide policy to abort any fetus containing that gene!
This morning, before I settled in to work, I thought it might be nice to start the day with a little reading of Treehugger. Well, lo and behold, this article sparks my fancy right off the bat.
Unfortunately, when yours truly tried to hyperlink to the company's site, I was blocked by Websense; apparently because of references to the evil Marijuana. Heaven forbid we let a grown man see references to Cannabis, he'll get all stupid and incapable of fighting for us in Iran.
WTF, people?!? Is cannabis really that threatening to our youth? More threatening than IEDs?!?
Send your kids to Iraq so that I can fuel my drive over to the Green Man's crib and pick up that phat O to da Z that he's been holdin' for me.

Right. Tantrum over.....I'm gonna head out this afternoon and try some of that hemp dessert. After all, if Woody digs it, it's gotta be good, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home