19 September 2005

Caught in the act........

Laura took up the camera tonight while we watched Jeremiah Johnson.
She seems to think it a moral imperative that she catch me in acts of violating my own principles.
She once snapped a photo of me firing a .22 rifle at the height of my disdain for guns (yes, I still think they're for the weak.)
Here I am smoking tobacco. Heavens ME!
I am a Taoist, I am like water. My principles are likewise. Besides that, I'm a Christian! Having values that are subject to the direction of the wind should lock me in pretty tight amongst the masses that call themselves Christians.
Pipe smoking is an art, unlike shoving filtered chemical sticks into your mouth to get a fix.




Throw the first stone, he who is without vice. This is a relaxing pastime for me that is indulged so infrequently as to have slipped from memory in the time betwixt.
This blend, 794 from Schwab's, has aged well since I last smoked it and it tasted very nice.
Those in the know will note that the pipe is a Comoy's. While not as expensive as my Savinelli or my freehand Karl Erik, it's one of the best smoking pipes I own.

Kids, don't try this at home!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home