10 August 2005

Sorry we lost touch, guys.....

Last night, as I was fixing a study for work (on call this week) I got a wild hair and decided to listen to TV On The Radio for the first time in quite a while.
Well, as Staring At The Sun was playing, I recalled the all too brief love affair I had with their music a couple of years ago when a copy of their Young Liars EP found its way into my hands.
Well, the obsession has been renewed!!! I don't know if these guys are still producing any output, but the full length and two EPs that I have are amazing!!!
They are sure to comprise the bulk of my listening pleasure for the next few weeks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy Cunningham said...

tv on the radio IS great! and also, i'm ashamed at how long it took me, but you've been linked! hotchy motchy!

10/8/05 10:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home