25 July 2005

cows with guns

For the last time, people, I am NOT a vegetarian! Nor have I ever claimed to be a vegetarian---not even when I have been!
I consume the muscle tissue of all manner of sea creatures,
my favorite being eel....sorry, Leviticus.

I also consume, in relatively massive quantities, the unfertilized, and occasionally the fertilized, ova of a variety of fowl.And if you think I could give up cheese or two of my closest friends,

you're nuts!
I do not consume beef, adult or infant fowl or the Pig. If you must have reasons to reconsile this seemingly insane lifestyle of "asceticism," you may pick any of the arguments from the vegetarians' bag o' tricks, but most of those would not be fully realized in any of my actions.
I think the most compelling reason is the desire to have as little impact on Mother Earth as possible whilst I am here. Yes, yes, I know, this goes against my nature as a white male, but I am hoping to transcend my genetically encoded, phallus-driven need to "subdue" my environment, thank you very much.
Hopefully, this is all you need on this topic, as I have better subjects in mind for my manifesto.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home