08 August 2005

Mommy...Daddy, where are you?!?

Alright, alright already! Heard a snippet on NPR about teens abusing over the counter (OTC) drugs. Apparently, five teenagers in the United States have died from snorting the powdered form of the common cough suppressant, Dextromethorphan. Well, now the FDA is considering more stringent warnings and possibly lock-down measures on the drug.
This stuff is in everything folks!!! Don't make me talk to some ostentatious pharmicist to get my Tylenol Cold and Flu Nightime just because some teenagers are too stupid to figure out how to get their hands on the sacred herb (that's the evil marijuana to all of you government-brainwashed sheep!)
No, seriously, Mom, Dad, teach your little sociopathic offspring to stop opening the capsules and cutting lines with the contents! Talk to your kids about drugs! First lesson, the man-made ones will kill you, the God-made one's are there to assist in glimpsing the divine!

Uncle Sam, stop insertin' your thingie in my bidness, dig?!? I don't want you regulating what I do to myself as long as I am not placing an undue and/or unwanted burden on others. Please?!? Don't force me to start gettin' real up in here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home