16 June 2005

If I offend you, I DON'T CARE!!!

So I took a photograph of a coworker walking to work from the parking garage and received some nasty body language at the outset. When I asked her if she wished to view the photo this afternoon, she said "NO! and I don't appreciate you taking pictures of me..."blah, blah, blah...as she walked away from me.
Now look, if you have something you want to express or communicate to me, you say it to me, not the air and/or general public!!! And you can rest assured that your reaction prompted immediate deletion of your pig-nosed visage from record!!!!
She will never read this post, so let this serve as a warning to anyone who does: I find no evidence of either federal or Commonwealth of Kentucky statutes that prohibit me from taking photographs of you without your consent with the exception of private residence or commercial use, so fuck you if you have a problem with it. I am a caucasian male so it is in my genetic make-up to be invasive and I dare you to get in my face about it...attempt battery upon my person and I will break parts of you that you don't know the names for!!! Am I making myself clear?!? If there is anything that I am intolerant of, it is this assumption that you live inside a capsule of YOU! You Do NOT!!! I am here, you are here.........we are all breathing the same air.....so get over it!!!! If you have a problem with me, make it known......to me.
If you cannot or will not communicate with me, that is your problem and it does not constitute a mandate for me to be ultrasensitive to your needs. Besides, you're being raped every day by the media, corporate America and a corrupt and unjust government and most of you not only refrain from complaint, but actually support it, so please don't give me the bidness about taking your photograph.....most of you don't make interesting subject matter anyway!!!
Wow, that was cathartic.....the world is slowly starting to become pretty again.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home