25 May 2005

Just when I'm fired up again...

I had planned on going off on Georgie's fallacious governing and maybe even ramble on about golf courses and "old boy" clubs today, but I've had a change of heart. The sun is shining and although it is a bit cool and the wind is blowing a bit too wildly, it is a beautiful day. I ate lunch with a friend and enjoyed a good conversation, few things are that fulfilling anymore. Surrounded by the darker side and all too pervasive sickness of humanity, I find it's increasingly difficult to stay connected to the beauty that is the true nature of our universe. Then, when I my despair begins to overwhelm me, I find that beauty still alive in the most unlikely of places...human output.
Look for Ferry Halim on Google and you'll see what I mean. I have often sought solice at his Orisinal site. He is (intentionally?) keeping a purity and innocence alive that I thought humankind had caused to go the way of the Dodo. Also, check out MonkeeHub. The charming animation is comforting. I guess there's life on this planet after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home