28 June 2005

Been listening to Emcee Lynx...

Feelin' that hunger for revolution rear its beautiful, but all too needy, head. I just can't find a place for rebellion in the domestic life that I've made for myself right now. Maybe when Tree is a bit older, I will allow that part of me to see the light again. Meanwhile, I'm working on the big issues from "within the system" (aren't ya' proud of me dad?!?) and cheering on my sisters-and-brothers-in-arms from my position inside the belly of the beast. Workin' on the subtlety tip, yo!
So, for all of you with the fortitude, youth and energy, following are some links to some of my favorite revolutionaries to date:

Emcee Lynx, the voice that prompted this post!

Direct action, realized! These elves take careful measures to assure that no living creature is harmed during an action!!!

Some people live what they believe! Hayduke Lives!

This movement is at the forefront of developing a new paradigm for how intellectual property is handled.

If you haven't read "Get Your War On," your in for a laugh; and maybe a tear or two. Not for the kids!

One of many sites trying to keep information free and uncensored.

Revolutionary? NO. A possible expaination for the Dubya phenomenon? Maybe.

Okay, so this list is nowhere near comprehensive and, frankly, I'm not that happy with it. But, I am at work and I have to actually do some work, so I am going to publish this in spite of its lackluster content. So there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home