24 June 2005

I dare you!!!

So, mi compadre El Jacquez already covered this little AP news snippet , but I definitely have to sound off on it anyway!
If you (you sick, demented development rapists!!!) think that I will let something like that happen to me without sending at least a few white, gluttonous, imperialistic bastards into the next life, you have another thing coming!!!
Don't scream and yell about the evils of communism, totalitarianism and fascism and then turn around and weave all of these memes into the fabric of AMERICAN society while the masses are all stirred up into a patriotic stupor by your absurd "Axis of Evil" and "America was founded on Christian principles" bullshit!!! America was built on the bloody corpses of the indigenous people of this land. And now, with this ruling, you want to do the same to the impoverished, undereducated masses that break their backs to grow your food, clean up your shit and maintain your God-forsaken golf courses! Bring your "divine providence" to my property...we'll see what happens when you try to bulldoze me to put up a fucking mall!!!
This has to stop, people!!! Wake the fuck up and look around you....do you think you'll be able to eat money when we've paved over every square inch of this country in the interest of economic prosperity?!? Give it some thought and get back to me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home