07 February 2006

Not dead yet!


Here's hopin' my issues with Blogger are resolved for now. I've lost three posts so far and last night they had a downtime, so I couldn't even get on.
Anyhow, Websense has blocked our access to most blog servers, citing them as "message boards and clubs" so I am cut off from about 70% of my blogging time.
Don't worry, I assure you that I only used my federally mandated 15 minute breaks and my lunch break to do such things. *yeah....okay*
Latest news:
I had my hair cut by Silvio Dante of the Sopranos. He said his name is Vince, but I think I know Sil when I see him. He did a pretty good job of cutting my hair, but I didn't let him use the straight razor.
Work is putting me through my paces, but somehow I keep landing on my feet and rankin' up praise points in all the right places.
Laura and Tree are great....took a look at Tree's school next year....EXPENSIVE, but extraordinary.
I'm officially on the ballot for Midway City Council this year. Wish me luck, there's a city to save.
....and, as usual, I've thrown this up over the course of hours, in between shows and family time...so, now it's late and I've gotta go.

Shalom

2 Comments:

Blogger jacquez said...

Vote Boz in '06!!

8/2/06 00:43  
Blogger Lost Tortoise said...

Yeah, brah...that's the spirit!!!

9/2/06 22:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home