28 December 2005

Good times last night! The Rouse/Steen/Presler gathering was the event du jour; and what an event it was.
As always, the highlight for me was getting together with my favorite family of beautiful super-geniuses, the Preslers.

Bed and Ettie are the single most engaging couple I've met. My admiration for them is seemingly boundless and it is truly an honor to be in their presence.































Miles attended, bringing, as always, the raw humanness and "you-are-the-only-other-person-in-the-room-right-now" feeling that's earned him the coveted "Geoffrey's favorite Presler Kid" award. Big-time consultant now, he is.























The perpetually pulchritudinous Erin was there sans husband but toting her two ambulatory chillins and one still in the package but itchin' to get out. Lovely, grounded and truly enjoyable to be around, it was a pleasure to see her as well.

Lastly, but certainly not leastly, Elizabeth made it as well, also without hubby but runnin' with her gang of offspring. Always entertaining, Elizabeth brings much needed mirth to every situation.

Conspicuously absent were Trevor and Paul Presler.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, do you know how I can get in contact with Trevor? I haven't talked to him in some years, but he used to be my babysitter. Email me - novemberalphasierra@gmail.com

Thanks!
Nick Smith

21/9/06 01:05  
Blogger trevor said...

Hey Nick! I am at trevorpresler@gmail.com and would really like to hear from you (it's not easy tracking down a "smith,
but I have tried.


And I do take exception; I was NOT conspicuously absent....okay, yes I was. Being out of the country, paul at least has a marginal excuse.
That said, Linds and I had a great first-christmas together. I hope to see you all soon.

Trevor

24/9/06 15:24  
Anonymous isabella said...

It's great to see everyone looking so happy! Haven't seen them in a while.

13/12/14 09:13  
Anonymous isabella said...

And it's Ed and Bettie, not Bed and Ettie.

13/12/14 09:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home