31 October 2005

Thank God for holidays!!

Lucky for me that Halloween is here today, because I am not quite ready to lay the heavy stuff on y'all yet.
I'm actually trying to figure out an effective way to facilitate discussion on the topics I'm preparing. It seems that posting comments involves too many hoops, although one can post anonymously and include their name or tag in the body of the comment to get around the login.
Anyway, I am looking into free (what, me pay for something?) forum space or something similar because this thing is going to take a serious turn for a little while.

But, today is All Hallows Eve and it's hard to be serious on this holiday. Somebody's always gotta bring me down, though. Check out this article about the sanitizing of Halloween festivities in schools. Can ya stand it?!? Now, more than ever, we need a direct upload interface (a la Matrix) jacked into our skulls. No more pencils, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks. Just knowledge; pure, simple, completely controlled by the Freemasons....whatever.

Happy Halloween, kiddies! May God bless your heathen, pagan, souls-damned-to-hell asses!!! Oh...and stop by the Winter Street house for some candy. Love y'all.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember posting something on my now defunct blog about Halloween. I read a story on CNN's website (dead link now - MSNBC posted below) that had two quotes I think sums up the mindset of most religious people and society in general.

Halloween fell on a Sunday last year, which concerned many parents.

Quote #1:
"It's a day for the good Lord, not for the devil," said Barbara Braswell, who plans to send her 4-year-old granddaughter Maliyah out trick-or-treating in a princess costume on Saturday instead.

Quote #2:
"You just don't do it on Sunday," said Sandra Hulsey of Greenville, Georgia. "That's Christ's day. You go to church on Sunday, you don't go out and celebrate the devil. That'll confuse a child."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6260465/

So to summarize:
Sunday is the good Lord's day, The devil should be celebrated Monday through Saturday. Make sure your child understands this so he/she doesn't get confused.

- Jeff
http://notosee.blogspot.com

31/10/05 12:19  
Blogger Lost Tortoise said...

Granted I'm kinda new at this Christian thing, but I'm pretty sure that Sunday is supposed to be our day off from sin. We wash it off on Sunday in order to have a clean slate for the week's raping and pillaging and dominating and....oh wait, that's not Christians, it's white people....my fault.
You and H should keep commenting; it makes me feel loved!

1/11/05 08:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home